Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Temporary Emergency Transfer

This last Tuesday I got called to pack up my bags 'cause I was getting picked up and going to Lawrence for anywheres from 2 days to a week.  So long story short, I got to go on an extended exchange in the Lawrence area with Elder Harwood while helping out dealing with getting a new apartment and such.  I spent three days there on bikes and absolutely loved it!  I seriously fell in love with the place, the people, and just everything about it!  I had several really sweet spiritual experiences that I will hold dear to me for the rest of my mission and my life!  I also learned A TON from Elder Harwood and am so excited to be improving myself as a missionary in all aspects of missionary work.  The best part is that since I'm a Spanish speaking missionary, I am guaranteed to be in Lawrence again at some point in my mission, and I look forward to that a lot.
Also, we now have 4 investigators with baptismal dates.  One is this weekend (not sure who is baptizing him yet, but I'll let you know), and the other three are next month.  I'll let you know how it all goes!

Well sorry to be so short, but I gotta run!

From New England with love!

 
Elder Dustin Carr
PS:
Notice anything cool in the lumberjack's right hand?  :)  ya we got the cops called on us for this, I guess some paranoid people thought we were going to burn it down...so when the cops came, one of them ended up joining us for a picture :P

No comments:

Post a Comment