Saturday, February 12, 2011

February 11 @ MTC


2 Weeks down and time is starting to roll smoothly.
  Well after the first week I thought I would spend a lifetime here, but now that things have settled down, I'm able to enjoy all my time here, and time is moving faster.  I'm loving ever part of every day!  I've been having a lot of fun with my companion and my district.  My companion, Elder Stevenson, is such a great missionary.  We never have problems, ever.  And we always uplift each other and work together to learn as much as possible each day/week.  I seriously have been blessed SO MUCH to have him as my first companion.
Study, study, study...

Study some more...

Recharge.
 
  That's crazy about what's going on in Egypt, but awesome at the same time.  I'm so glad they are fighting for their freedom in a peacful way, but gosh it just fills me with gratitude for the freedom we have here in America. 
  Everyone here thought it was way cool that Aaron Rodgers is from my home town.  And it was really funny cause I could care less about the super bowl, or any sports.
  OK, so this week we had a REALLY awesome experience.  We get to sign up to teach people who are acting as investigators, and many of then are really good.  We've taught a few so far, and they are progressing investigators, so we will continue to teach them in the direction of baptism, and then through the new member lessons and such.  Anyways, we signed up for the hardest investigator ever, Daniel Limon.  We were a little nervous, especially cause so many people fail with him, but we went forward with confidence and faith and we rocked it!
  Well I gotta run!
Love you all!
Elder Carr

No comments:

Post a Comment