Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Lessons Learned from Zone Conference

This last week we had an amazing zone conference all geared toward the restoration and how we can teach and apply it more effectively.  It was amazing and I must say my testimony of the Restoration grew stronger.
We have an investigator we have been teaching for two months.  His member girlfriend helped him get started.  He's been working on getting an answer about the Gospel but does not feel he has received an answer yet.  The day after zone conf Elder Blad and I read the story of the First Vision to this investigator, testified, sang a hymn, and let silent pauses be enjoyed.  We had a very powerful lesson. The Spirit was very strong.  It is now revealed to us what we need to focus on to help this specific investigator.
On a gate in our city
I'm just so grateful for the chances I've had to learn and grow -- to change and do better -- every day.  I'm grateful for the hard work our mission president, his wife, and other leaders put into helping us learn how to be more successful in this work.

Til next time, from New England with love,
Elder Dustin Carr

No comments:

Post a Comment